Sunday 15 January 2012

My Cover Letter !


P.O. Box 8475
Abu Dhabi
mob 050 4384224
m_7_md1@hotmail.com
September 26, 2011

Human
Resources Department
ADCO
P.O. Box 2044
Abu Dhabi

Dear
Mr. Omar Ibrahim:

I read your advertisement on Sep 21, in the UAE newspaper and I am interested in applying
for the position of Civil Engineering Section.

I have studied Civil Engineering for 3 years at Abu Dhabi Men's College, and I am
expecting to graduate in 2013. My C.V. is attached to this letter with these
details.

While I am studying for a Bachelor's degree, I have taken additional courses in many
computer programs, professional courses on AutoCad, Microsoft Office, Adobe
Photoshop program, and other applications in Civil Engineering IT.
I have excellent communications skills, in Arabic
and English, am hard-working, am effective team player, and my vision in
working is to make a sensible impact.

I wish to apply for this job after the College's exams of this term and I am
ready to attend an interview after two weeks.

Your office will receive my call next week confirming receipt of my documents and for answering any of your questions.
Thank you for concentrating on my letter and I wish to hear from you soon.

Yours sincerely,
Mohamed Alawi Al Hashemi


Enclosed

No comments:

Post a Comment